This website is owned and operated by Pyrrho LLC. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors the opportunity to create a user profile, send direct messages to other users, and post content. By accessing or using the website of our service, you certify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
Registration and use of some of the site's features is free. The prices we charge for additional services and products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Pyrrho LLC. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
You recognize and agree that by uploading any content (including, but not limited to designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text and literary works) through any means to the website, you confirm that you own all the relevant rights or received the appropriate license to upload/transfer/send the content. You agree and consent that the uploaded/transferred content may be publicly displayed at the website.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment
You agree to indemnify and hold Pyrrho LLC harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Pyrrho LLC, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Pyrrho LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the United States and the State of Arizona without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tucson, Arizona. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
If you register for the Pyrrho website and/or app, you will have a public profile that is publicly visible to site visitors, and your public activity (such as posts or comments) will be visible to other visitors of the website.
You can always opt-out and exit the community, and upon doing so, your user profile will not be publicly visible. If you delete your profile, you will not be able to use the community features (e.g. commenting or writing posts). However, you agree that any contributions that you make to the website and app other than what is contained your profile will remain in the website and app.
You understand and agree that any contributions to the Pyrrho encyclopedia immediately enter the public domain, and that neither you, nor Pyrrho LLC will retain any rights to the contribution as intellectual property.
You agree to diligently check any information that you post in the Pyrrho encyclopedia or elsewhere on the site for factual accuracy, and do remove any contributions that you learn are not factually accurate.
You agree to diligently plagiarism of any kind, and to include appropriate citations to sources, and indicate direct quoations of material with quotation marks, and to report, remove, and/or edit any instances of plagiarism that you detect.
You agree not to use the Pyrrho website and app to violate the law, or to commit civil violations, such as defamation, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pyrrho LLC for any such violation of this provision.
You agree not to create more than one profile for your personal use.
You agree not to create a user profile for a project or business that you own or operate without express approval from the owner or authorized agent of the project or business.
You agree to seek consent from Pyrrho LLC and register any bots that you wish to use on the Pyrrho website or app, and to use such bots only with a user account that clearly indicates it is a bot account, with preapproval from Pyrrho LLC.
You agree to comply with the Code of Conduct, provided below. The Code of Conduct may be updated periodically, and you are responsible for making sure that you are familiar with the Code in place at all times.
Code of Conduct
The Pyrrho website and app require users to behave in a civil manner towards others and refrain from posting false information that is presented as true. While the platform encourages open discussion of differing opinions and facts, it does not permit the intentional spread of misinformation or disinformation. Hate speech, racial or ethnic slurs, misogyny, and abusive language are not allowed. Threatening or harassing other users is also prohibited. To use bots on the platform, they must be registered with Pyrrho by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-sentient AI systems may register as users, but must disclose that they are AI and not falsely present themselves as human. Sentient, autonomous, non-human entities (SANEs) are welcome to register and may choose what information to disclose to others.
In the Pyrrho encyclopedia, users must not plagiarize and must ensure that factual information is accurate and supported by reliable sources. Debate about encyclopedia content should be kept within direct messaging and the contributors group. Encyclopedia articles should not contain defamatory, threatening, or harassing content or refer to other users in their capacity as contributors. If a user is involved in the topic of an article, they should be referred to in a way that is relevant to the topic, not as a contributor. Bias and conflicts of interest should be discussed in the contributors group, not within the article. Articles should not be promotional in nature and must not contain references to future events that may affect the price of an asset. Investment or legal advice should not be given in articles. If providing information from personal knowledge, a citation including the real name of the contributor and a statement that the information is based on personal knowledge must be provided. Subjective language should be avoided and alleged unethical or illegal conduct should be described objectively with reliable sources cited. These rules may be updated in the future.
The Short Version
We will never sell your personal information.
We will never send you marketing materials.
We will never share your information with other parties so that they can send you marketing information.
We will never share your personal information with outside parties other than in the following circumstances:
1. When you use the website and share information with other users and the public in direct messages, group posts, or the encyclopedia.
2. If you clearly consent in writing in a specific case.
3. If we are required to do so by a court order.
4. If you use the website for criminal activity, in which case we may provide your personal information to an appropriate law enforcement agency.
5. If you sue us in court or we sue you in court.
6. With legal counsel if we need to seek legal advice related to your use of the site.
7. If you elect to go through the KYC verification process, in which case your name, photo ID, photo, and any other information you provide will be collected by Shufti Pro, which provides the KYC service. Pyrrho will also have access to the information that you share with Shufti Pro.
8. In the regular course of business insofar as the website hosting and builder company Wix will also have access to you stored infiormation.
9. With Stripe for payment processing, if you decide to make payments.
The longer versions are below, and you are encouraged to read them.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect information for the following purposes:
Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and
other aggregated and/or inferred Non- personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you do not want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at pyrrhollc.com or Pyrrho LLC 5151 E Broadway Blvd Tucson, AZ 85711.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Pyrrho LLC 5151 E Broadway Blvd Suite 1600 Tucson, AZ 85711.
● "Account" means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
● "Business", for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers' personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers' personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers' personal information, that does business in the State of California.
● "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Michel & Associates, P.C.
● "Country" refers to United States.
● "Consumer", for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
● "Cookies" are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
● "Device" means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
● "Do Not Track (DNT)i”s a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
● "Personal Data" is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
● "Sale", for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer's personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
● "Service" refers to the Website.
● "Service Provider" means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
● "Usage Data" refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
● "Website" refers to Michellawyers.com, accessible from www.michellawyers.com
● "You" means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on
behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
● Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
● Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
● Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
● Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
● Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
● To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
● For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
● For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
● For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
● With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
● With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
● With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device. The following is a list of categories of personal information which we may collect or may have been collected from California residents within the last twelve (12) months.
Please note that the categories and examples provided in the list below are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact collected by Us, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been collected. For example, certain categories of personal information would only be collected if You provided such personal information directly to Us.
● Category A: Identifiers.
Examples: A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
● Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
Examples: A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
● Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
● Category D: Commercial information.
Examples: Records and history of products or services purchased or considered.
● Category E: Biometric information.
Examples: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
● Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Examples: Interaction with our Service or advertisement.
● Category G: Geolocation data.
Examples: Approximate physical location.
● Category H: Sensory data.
Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
● Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
Examples: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
● Category J: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Examples: Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
● Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Examples: Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Under CCPA, personal information does not include:
● Publicly available information from government records
● Deidentified or aggregated consumer information
● Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as:
● Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of
1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial
● Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit
Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994
Sources of Personal Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
● Directly from You. For example, from the forms You complete on our Service, preferences You express or provide through our Service, or from Your purchases on our Service.
● Indirectly from You. For example, from observing Your activity on our Service.
● Automatically from You. For example, through cookies We or our Service Providers set on Your
Device as You navigate through our Service.
● From Service Providers. For example, third-party vendors to monitor and analyze the use of our
Service, third-party vendors for payment processing, or other third-party vendors that We use to provide the Service to You.
Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We may use or disclose personal information We collect for "business purposes" or "commercial purposes"
(as defined under the CCPA), which may include the following examples:
● To operate our Service and provide You with our Service.
● To provide You with support and to respond to Your inquiries, including to investigate and address
Your concerns and monitor and improve our Service.
● To fulfill or meet the reason You provided the information. For example, if You share Your contact
information to ask a question about our Service, We will use that personal information to respond to Your inquiry. If You provide Your personal information to purchase a product or service, We will use that information to process Your payment and facilitate delivery.
● To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
● As described to You when collecting Your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
● For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
● To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity,
including, when necessary, to prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Please note that the examples provided above are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive. For more details on how we use this information, please refer to the "Use of Your Personal Data" section.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We may use or disclose and may have used or disclosed in the last twelve (12) months the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes:
● Category A: Identifiers
● Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
● Category D: Commercial information
● Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Please note that the categories listed above are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact disclosed, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been disclosed.
When We disclose personal information for a business purpose or a commercial purpose, We enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Sale of Personal Information
As defined in the CCPA, "sell" and "sale" mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer's personal information by the business to a third party for valuable consideration.
We do not sell Your personal information.
Share of Personal Information
We may share Your personal information identified in the above categories with the following categories of third parties:
● Service Providers
● Payment processors
● Our affiliates
● Our business partners
● Third party vendors to whom You or Your agents authorize Us to disclose Your personal information in connection with products or services We provide to You.
Sale of Personal Information of Minors Under 16 Years of Age
We do not sell any users' personal information, regardless of age.
If You have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 (or 16) has provided Us with personal information, please contact Us with sufficient detail to enable Us to delete that information.
Your Rights under the CCPA
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If You are a resident of California, You have the following rights:
● The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
● The right to request. Under CCPA, You have the right to request that We disclose information to You about Our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of personal information. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will disclose to You:
○ The categories of personal information We collected about You
○ The categories of sources for the personal information We collected about You
○ Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
○ The categories of third parties with whom We share that personal information
○ The specific pieces of personal information We collected about You
○ If we sold Your personal information or disclosed Your personal information for a business
purpose, We will disclose to You:
■ The categories of personal information categories sold
■ The categories of personal information categories disclosed
● The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to direct Us to not sell Your personal information. To submit an opt-out request please contact Us.
● The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will delete (and direct Our Service Providers to delete) Your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny Your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for Us or Our Service Providers to:
○ Complete the transaction for which We collected the personal information, provide a good or service that You requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with You, or otherwise perform our contract with You.
○ Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
○ Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
○ Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech
rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
○ Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546
○ Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if You previously provided informed consent.
○ Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on Your relationship with Us.
○ Comply with a legal obligation.
○ Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context
in which You provided it.
● The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for
exercising any of Your consumer's rights, including by:
○ Denying goods or services to You
○ Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or
other benefits or imposing penalties
○ Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
○ Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different
level or quality of goods or services
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us:
● By visiting this page on our website:
● By sending us an email:
Only You, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that You authorize to act on Your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to Your personal information.
Your request to Us must:
● Provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom We collected personal information or an authorized representative
● Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to Your request or provide You with the required information if we cannot:
● Verify Your identity or authority to make the request
● And confirm that the personal information relates to You
● We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your
verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Any disclosures We provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request's receipt.
For data portability requests, We will select a format to provide Your personal information that is readily usable and should allow You to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Pyrrho does not sell Your personal information.
However, California law requires that we tell You that You have the right to opt-out of the sale of Your personal information. Once We receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from You, we will continue not to sell Your personal information.
To exercise Your right to opt-out, please contact Us.
The Service Providers we partner with (for example, our analytics or advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that sells personal information as defined by the CCPA law. If you wish to opt out of the use of Your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that You use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
● The NAI's opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
● The EDAA's opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
● The DAA's opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, You will need to opt out again.
Your mobile device may give You the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps You use in order to serve You ads that are targeted to Your interests:
● "Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" on Android devices
● "Limit Ad Tracking" on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on Your mobile device.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
● By visiting this page on our website:
● By sending us an email:
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage your cookies Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
How do we collect your data?
How will we use your data?
How do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
What are cookies?
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
Email address, your choice of username
Anything that you post or make publicly available on the site
Usage data such as when you log in
Your IP address
KYC verification (processed and stored by Shufti Pro but accessible by Pyrrho)
Any information on your photo ID
Images of your photo ID
Images of your face
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Shufti Pro conducts AML (anti-money laundering checks) on each person who undergoes the KYC verification process by checking a database that contains lists of high risk entities. If you are flagged as being in that database, Pyrrho will have access to that information..
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
Process your order, manage your account.
Email you or send you a message in the app if you have questions or there is a problem with your account.
Our Company will never share your data with any "partner companies" so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, the credit/debit card processing company, Stripe, and/or your bank, may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on the Wix servers.
We may keep your Personal Information for as long as your account is active, and longer as needed (for example, if we are legally obligated to keep it longer, or need it to protect our interests).
Our Company will never send you marketing information about products and services from "partner companies."
Our Company will never send you marketing information about products and services from our Company, but may display such information within the app.
You will not need to "opt out" of marketing because we will never send you marketing materials of any kind.
The law requires that we tell you that you have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group. However, this will not be necessary because we will never send you marketing materials.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure —You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions. However, if there are reasons to believe that your data may be requested through a court order, or will be disclosed to law enforcement due to you using the app for criminal purposes, we may not agree to erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: (currently no phone number)
Or write to us: PyrrhoLLC 5151 E BroadwayBlvd Suite 1600 Tucson, AZ 85711
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.com
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies:
Functionality — Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising — Our Company does NOT use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company never shares this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We never share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you will not be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: (no phone number yet)
Or write to us at: Pyrrho LLC 5151 E Broadway Blvd Suite 1600 Tucson, AZ 85711 USA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the European Union's Information Commissioner's Office.
Wix uses a set of cookies that are ostensibly essential for its sites to run. There is an option when you log in to choose cookie settings, reject all, or accept all. We recommend that you choose "settings" and then only accept the essential cookies.